INFORMATION CENTER FOR RHODESIAN RIDGEBACKS

Some of it is actually fun!!! Really now. Updated sites, links and informative blogs on Health and the state of our dogs. Some hidden music and labels to help you find things...:) Kim

Best in Field BIF at the RRCUS National Specialty 2009--KUSHINDA'S BEATRICE



DEGENERATIVE MYELOPATHY (DNA)

Get your Ridgeback Tested today. We can eliminate the crippling disease from the Breed by DNA testing and breeding only Ridegebacks that can not pass on the disease to their offspring. Get your dog tested. Order your test here from the OFA site;
https://secure.offa.org/dnatesting/index.html

I am a Kushinda Ridgeback and have tested N/N Parents ..

I am a Kushinda Ridgeback and have tested N/N Parents ..
Ah! It's just gonna be a great day..Xena x Kordell litter due June 6 2012.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kushinda's Presents BIF


This is what a Best in Field/Best of Breed Lure Coursing Ridgeback Looks like...And I am so happy he belongs to me...If you look at the labels section you can see the boy as a puppy at Pet Smart and as he was growing up...He is a little over a year now and will be shown at his first dog show this coming weekend..Stay Tuned and thanks for looking. Hew is a product of Tessa x Cecil. CHIC CH of course..Kimma

2 comments:

Alan Sexstone said...

Hello. I've been following your various web pages for some time now. Your ridgebacks are beautiful! For 14 years I had a ridgeback mix (not very mixed in looks). Tessa passed two years ago. She was a great friend and I miss her. I live on 100 acres south of Morgantown, a great place for dogs to run. I now have a 3 year old australian cattle dog and have been considering getting a new puppy. Would it be possible to meet you and your dogs? Alan Sexstone

veldt said...

please email us at kushinda@pobox.com
I have no way of contacting you.