INFORMATION CENTER FOR RHODESIAN RIDGEBACKS

Some of it is actually fun!!! Really now. Updated sites, links and informative blogs on Health and the state of our dogs. Some hidden music and labels to help you find things...:) Kim

Best in Field BIF at the RRCUS National Specialty 2009--KUSHINDA'S BEATRICE



DEGENERATIVE MYELOPATHY (DNA)

Get your Ridgeback Tested today. We can eliminate the crippling disease from the Breed by DNA testing and breeding only Ridegebacks that can not pass on the disease to their offspring. Get your dog tested. Order your test here from the OFA site;
https://secure.offa.org/dnatesting/index.html

I am a Kushinda Ridgeback and have tested N/N Parents ..

I am a Kushinda Ridgeback and have tested N/N Parents ..
Ah! It's just gonna be a great day..Xena x Kordell litter due June 6 2012.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

AKC endorses what "they" call a multi vitamin for you dog??

A question I ponder for my readers, would you give your dog a vitamin that has this warning on the label?

Warnings:

For use in dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.

Precautions:

Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.

For use in dogs only.

My comment is "antything for money" I would not want this product in my house let along give it to my dog. I wouold not recommend this product to anyone, if you read the ingreadients, you will see salt, sugars, disguised in cheesburger flavor, .....


The NuVet Plus Tabs that I do recommend are safe for you dog and build immunity and keep your dog healthy. There is NO warning label. And the ingredients are human grade...It is cheaper to buy a one year supply of NuVet to keep your dog healthy than one visit to the vet for allergy and skin problem tests. Huh!

No comments: